Welcome to MAHC
MAHC is unique Ayurveda Centre which offers Herbal treatment with pure Ayurvedic Herbs.
It is an Ayurvedic centre where Ayurveda treatment is done according to the principles of Ayurveda (TRIDOSHA concept, PRAKRUTIPARIKSHAN). Treatment includes Ayurveda medicine, Panchakarma, Yoga & meditation, Ayurvedic diet.
Ayurveda, the most profound system of medicine, is the heritage of India and is uninterrupted practice since prehistoric age. It is amazing and rewarding to find that most ancient system of medicine fulfills all the essential requirements to solve the health crisis of modern times.
Ayurvedic treatment brings complete fulfillment to the aspiration of every patient. It is not merely science of the medicine but science of prevention, health, longevity and living life in perfection.
Maharshi Atreya Health Centre is brain child of Dr. Dinesh C. Pandya having thirty years of experience in the field of Ayurveda. He is also having a high qualifications in modern science i.e. Ph.D (Pharmacy - Pharmacology) from M. S. University of Baroda. He is a bridge between modern science and Ayurveda. He has visited and delivered more than fifty lectures in U. S. and South East Asian countries and explained the role of Ayurveda in relation with health.
A Unique feature of this Centre is use of Ayurvedic treatment for the purpose of life extension and rejuvenation. The centre will offer risk factor analysis based on western criteria such as lipid profile, blood pressure and cardiovascular status. It will then correlate with Ayurvedic assessment based on individual constitution and prescribed individual diet, herbs for disease prevention, health maintenance and life extension.
- MAHC is spread over 30,000 sq.ft.
- Area MAHC has 6 rooms for guest stay, 2 rooms for Panchakarma treatment (One for Male guests & other for Female guests)
- All 6 guests rooms (Each approximately 120 sq.ft.) has 2 single beds, attached bathroom, western toilet, Hot & Cold water facility, Television, Air condition, wifi internet
- Each room for Panchakarma treatment has attached bathroom, western toilet, Hot & Cold water facility.
- We have specialized Panchakarma technicians. Male technician for Male guests & Female technician for Female guests
- 7 kilometers from Vadodara Railway Station.
- 15 kilometers from Vadodara Airport. (Free Baroda airport pickup for every guest)
- Language we speak: English, Hindi, and Gujarati
- Food profile at MAHC: Guests are provided with Ayurvedic diet - 100% vegetarian.
- Our centre is located in Gujarat state of India, where Alcohol consumption is prohibited.
What makes MAHC Unique ?
- You will get warm welcome at your arrival.
- You will find friendly and familiar attitude of doctors and staff at MAHC.
- The doctors are available 24 hours at MAHC.
- You will get fresh vegetarian food prepared by trained cook.
- At MAHC, all the material required for treatment e.g. Napkin, Bad sheet, Oil etc are used for only ONE TIME, every day for each person. i.e. each person will get new set of all materials every day.
- The place is being maintained highly hygienic, clean and neat.
- All the rooms are
- Fully furnished
- Facing natural scenes
- Hot & cold water facility
- Cross ventilation for continuous flow of fresh air
- Large area of glass window to allow good amount of sunlight
- Equipped with Air-Conditioner Choice to have non-AC room)
- 24 hours electric supply & backup by powerful electrical generator
- There are common ways of communication facilities available at MAHC, like Telephone and Internet, to keep you stay in touch with your family, friends.